Monday, October 27, 2008

Week 1

Yippee! I lost 6.4 lbs on my first weigh-in. This is not usual for me to lose that much weight the 1st week. I normally start a 1-3 lb weight lose after this. I was not though the biggest loser. One girl lost NINE lbs. That's Ok because I am proud I did so well this 1st week. I fixed my homemade lasagne this past Saturday. I do not cut the fat grams out when I make my lasagne either! But I ate a TINY piece along with a nice salad. After Church Sunday though I did not touch any for lunch so I was patting myself on the back. I have to say my lasagne is the best I have tasted. Is it OK to brag on yourself ;-) Jason new girl-friend of two months came over and ate with us also. She probably weighs 90 lbs wet so she could use that extra fat grams. LOL Jason seems very smitten with her. They have gotten past the stage of being shy around other on how much they like each other. Jason seems very happy and hopefully this will work out. He is 24 and he actually told me he hopes to get married and he really wants kids! He used to say I am waiting until I am 35 to marry . I knew that would change. She said's she coming Thanksgiving and off with us to get a Christmas tree. So hopefully more of the extended family will get to meet her. We had a nice weekend. Lizzie ( Jason's New girl) brought me a book series to read. Twilight. I LOVE to read but never have time but this weekend I dove into this book because I could not put it down. The movie is coming out the end of November and I am going to try to read all four books. I almost finished the 1st in two days and it is a REALLY long book. While I was reading Robert took the kids fishing. Elijah loves to FISH! Sunday we went to worship and afterwards I read again and they watched the Panthers. So it was a pretty low -key weekend! Please continue to pray for my Bill and June. His surgery is this Thursday. June if your read my blog know that last night at 8:00 pm you and Bill were covered in prayer. I had a meeting and fifteen of us prayed at that time. Remember we love you and God is our perfect healer!