Friday, October 31, 2008

GREAT NEWS!

I am sorry I did not update my BIL surgery progress. I was on a field-trip yesterday with Caroline's class. We went to Raleigh to visit the State Capitol. It was a VERY LONG day but we had fun. We did not get in until 7:30 and I was tired. Here is a copy/paste of a e-mail my sister-in law Teresa sent yesterday from thehospital Bill's out of surgery and headed to recovery. The doctor came out and spoke to us and said everything went well, even though the surgery lasted longer than expected because of how low the area was. They expect to reconnect in 3-4 months. So everthing great! They did not see any evidence of more cancer. They expect to reconnect his colon in 3-4 mts WHICH IS A HUGE PRAISE! Robert talked to him this morning and he sounded really good! He still has some recovery of course but I know June will take care of him REAL GOOD! Thanks for your prayers! Thank-you Jesus our all mighty healer!