Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mash Potatoes and Heaven

Last Sunday Robert and Caroline went to the Panthers Game. So after Church Jason took Elijah and I out for lunch. I LOVE MASH POTATOES . My favorite was on the menu so of course I ordered them. As I was savory each bite I told my boys that I hope when I get to heaven that Jesus has me a heaping plate of mash potatoes as my first meal. Elijah ( 6) looks at me and said's Mom Did you know your almost halfway to heaven. I said how's that Elijah . Well he said you are 50 years old so that means your half-way there... LOL Good News! Bill had is scan yesterday at Duke and everything looked clear. They will meet with the surgeon today and by Friday we should know the course of treatment. June and Bill have some decisions made so we are praying for clarity for both them and the Dr's I will keep you updated... BTW I thought McCain did great last night in the debate