Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dr Today!

went to Dr Massey today for my heal spur and got my shot. Good News this one was not as bad as the 1st one so the shot was easier! I should be able to do my walking by the end of the week I was telling him about our Biggest Loser Competition and we were into our 2nd week and I placed 2nd this week. He had some great strategy to help me win . I thought he was going to share a weight loss tip He said I should send the 1st place winner of this week a box of Duncan Donuts anonymously with a note saying JUST BECAUSE I CARE! I thought it was hysterical that a Dr would say that! My Mother and Father-In Law left for Wilmington this morning to be with Bill and June. I sent down with them three frozen casseroles I made. I feel bad we can't be there but this help me feel like we are doing something. Bill starts his prep Wednesday and his surgery is Thursday at 9:00 am. Off to go pick up the kids from school early. Dental appointments and then back up to the school for Allyson basketball pratice. Mom's Taxi I AM!