Friday, October 17, 2008

THE BIGGEST LOSER!

Good Morning! Well I join a group of LKNM ladies in a challenge to lose weight. We are calling it the Biggest Loser. We all put $10.00 in the pot and after 8 weeks someone will win the pot bases on the biggest weight loss by the percentage on how much you weigh. I went in my weigh-in this past WED. All I can say about what I weigh is MERCY ME! The challenge starts this coming Monday. Toni my friend and I are going to approach our challenge a little different. She and I am going to become weight loss prayer partners and keep each other accountable. We are also going to meet at the YMCA to walk. I am not a member but they do have a outside track. I KNOW I will not be able to get all my weight off in 8 weeks but it will be a good start! I think we will do it again after the first of the year. I am realistic though about what I need to weigh. I am embarrassed to say I weighed 118 when Robert and I got married 12 years ago. I wore a size 7 in jeans and 5 in a dress. I never struggle with my weight until I started having babies again at 40 ( bed rest for 5 mts with this one) 43. They are worth it though! I really need to get in shape and get to a normal weight for a woman at 50. I know that will not be 118! I went to be around when the grandkids come around because my goal is too be the BEST and MOST active Maw Maw in Mooresville. That's not going to happen if I keep on this path of life. I will keep everyone updated through my blog. I need cheerleaders!