Monday, October 20, 2008

This and That

Weekend was busy as usual! Saturday was our last soccer game. Caroline scored two goals! She has really become a really good soccer player this year and is MUCH MORE aggressive. Morgan came home for a visit this weekend also. After Church he and Robert went to the Panther's Game. Morgan LOVES football so we were ALL happy the Panthers won. Today is Day 1 of the Biggest Losers. There is ONE thing I can't give up on my diet..COFFEE . I rarely drink soft drinks but I love 2 cups of coffee in the morning. I am going to start walking in the evenings also after dinner. Tomorrow I am going on a field trip with Elijah. His class is going to the Apple Orchard . I plan to but my apples there to make my apple butter. I make them as gifts for the kids school and Sunday School teachers.It has become a big hit at the kids school with the teachers. I had one teacher actually said I hope you make me some of that apple butter this year. I used to teach and I was also a preschool director. I always enjoyed those special homemade gifts. How many coffee cups can I a teacher get in one year??? Also is the last day for the bad check writer to pay . Wednesday I will turn the check in to magistrate office for collection. Once it is turned in the collection is out of my hands. She will have to pay court fines. I feel bad for her family. Unfortunately her lies have continued. I probably will not post Tuesday because I will be off with my precious redhead! Robert and Teri