Friday, June 13, 2008

Where did red head Elijah come from???

Meet Elijah our son when he was a day old. Beside being a beautiful 6.10 baby boy he was born with a masses amount of red hair. It was quite a shock having a red head child. He was the fifth child and only redhead. Elijah is now six and still has hair that women pay for. He will proudly though tell people when they ask WHERE DO YOU GET THAT RED HAIR FROM? I got my red hair from Papaw.. He had red hair but now it's white My friend sent me this joke . Warning is PG but cute. Now we know where Elijah got his red hair from WHERE DO RED-HEADED BABIES COME FROM????? After their baby was born, the panicked father went to see the Obstetrician. 'Doctor,' the man said, 'I don't mind telling you, but I'm a little upset because my daughter has red hair. She can't possibly be mine!!' 'Nonsense,' the doctor said'. 'Even though you and your wife both have black hair, one of your ancestors may have contributed red hair to the gene pool.' 'It isn't possible,' the man insisted.'????? ?'This can't be, our families on both sides had jet-black hair for generations.' 'Well,' said the doctor, 'let me ask you this. How often do you have sex??? ' The man seemed a bit ashamed . 'I've been working very hard for the past year. We only made love once or twice every few months.' 'Well, there you have it!' The doctor said confidently. 'It's rust.'