Friday, June 27, 2008

Allyson is coming HOME

Allyson has been in Florida this week serving our Savior through mission work. Her team went into a nursing home and did yard work. They also went in the home and spent the day with the residents. I have talked to Allyson several times this week and every time I talked to her she sounds excited! This morning I viewed a video that Daniel our youth pastor sent out to the parents and friends of these youth. He let us know that our kids are coming home CHANGED. They are on a spiritual fire for Jesus. It has been a long time since he could say this but this has been one of his best trips ever with the youth. Hearts have been changed. I can't wait too hear what happen. I have posted a video from Daniel of one of the "work" days. Allyson is in the video several times. ENJOY and pray for our kids!