Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Quick Catch-up and a test for me.

We had GREAT GREAT and I mean GREAT time on our camping trip. As soon as I get Robert to load the pictures I will post a update with pictures. We have been busy unpacking and getting the camper ready for our next trip. This will be a short post because I have a lot going on and I wanted y'all to know we made it back safely. I am having a colonoscopy done in the morning. This afternoon I start the medication to clean out my system. I heard this is the worse part of the procedure. Robert has been bugging me for the last five years to get one done. My Mom had colon cancer and her Dad died of colon cancer. So it was very important for me to get checked out because of family history. I have had NO symptoms . I am just dreading the whole procedure. I have the Dr phobia you know. Have any you ever had one done. I can't eat all today so this should bring on the headache and grouchiness. On to the shower and off to the million things I have to do today. I will post a update on how everything went Wednesday evening if I feel OK. Have a blessed day