Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Too MUCH FUN at the Julian's

Sorry I have not posted in the past few days. The kids are out of school and I want to PLAY! Already Caroline is a brown child from swimming everyday.We wonder if she comes from the same DNA ? I used to tan like her but I have grown -up and decided I better stay out of the sun There has been a steady stream of families, kids and friends at our house enjoying the pool. We LOVE having our friends and their children over to enjoy what God has blessed us with. Today went to the Summer movies. Movie popcorn and drink all for 2.00. They are older movies but my kids don't care. I met one of my gal-friends ( Lisa) at the movies with all her kids. Then we went to Chick-Filet and ate lunch. Later on this evening we are going up to the Church. They are having jump houses, food and fun to kick off summer. The kids are pretty excited about going. Yesterday I had my past -due physical. Everything seems great. I need to lose 30 lbs . No kidding you can't tell. LOL. I did lose 6 lbs though in the past month. I KNOW I really need to get this weight off. Funny I never struggles with my weight until I started having babies again at 40. OH well they are worth it. I am waiting for my labs to come back and then I will know how else my body is doing. She does want me to go to a dermatologist to have some freckles and moles look at. Just to be on the safe side. God blessed me with a huge amount of pigment in my skin and I am covered in moles That is another reason I need to be careful with the sun. I will try to do better updating my blog ! I just love having the kids at home and we stay busy. In fact I have a Mom and five more kids coming to swim and do peanut butter and jelly sandwiches around the pool Thursday.