Saturday, June 21, 2008

Today is the BIG day

Today is my birthday. So your thinking that's great Teri but what makes this special day so BIG. Well I am 50 today. I can't believe that I am that young ! The first person to wish me Happy Birthday was Robert at 12:03 am. Jason wished me Happy B day at 6:30 am. Elijah and Caroline at 7:00 am. Then I get a call from my sister-in law June at 8:30 am. I am feeling very loved this morning and tired. So far today I got my favorite breakfast Waffles topped off with strawberries, blue berries and whip-cream. Allyson made the sweetest card . She wrote the sweetest note in the card. Have I told y'all lately how blessed I am. Sunday is also our 12th anniversary. Jason is going to watch the kids tonight and Robert and I are going on a date. 12 years and five kids so our marriage has been productive and wonderful ;-) Allyson left this morning for the week on a mission trip to Florida. Her friend Sarah also went with her. They have several projects they will be involved with. Please pray for a safe journey for 30 teens and adults. Especially pray that the families they will be working with will be touched with the saving grace of Jesus Christ. I am going to miss her also. Off to Target!