Friday, June 13, 2008

Another pool Day

Yesterday my friend Lisa brought her 3 younger children and two precious little foster boys over. My friend Melissa across the street brought her two daughters over for fun too. We had a total of 10 kids in the pool! We ate peanut butter and jelly sandwich's and JUNK out around the pool. Lisa brought a water mellow and later on the afternoon we savored it. It was really one of those FUN days. Stress free for me and the kids had a ball. Elijah had a really good time with the boys. Sometimes he is surrounded by too many girls. I need to do better about getting more of his little guy friends over here. Robert's parents called last night about 6:00 and asked too see the kids. They have a place in the mountains so in the summer we don't see them very much. That came over for about a hr. to visit. They happen to be home for a DR appointment. They leave today for the beach to see Robert's brother and his wife for a few days. It was really good for the kids too see them. They miss have the luxury of doting grandparents. Today is cleaning day. Lisa is bring her two daughters and the two foster boys here at 3:30. I am going to baby -sit them while Lisa takes her son Chad ( 2) to a birthday party for another 2 year old. I bought one of the those sand art kits and I thought we would take it outside and make sand sculptures. This should be interesting!!! The biggest news Robert is coming home today. He has been in SC working all week. We have missed him terribly. I can tell on the phone he is getting homesick. Well off to cleaning!