Friday, June 27, 2008

MEET SPIDERBOY

I took Elijah to Chick-Filet this week to meet Spiderman and Batman. He insisted dressing in his TOO SMALL costume. He had fun though pretending he was a super hero. When I see how much fun these kids have pretending it makes me what to be a kid again. More than that I dread the day when he thinks it is uncool to dress-up as a super hero. I love Chick-Filet and the activities they do during the week for families. It's been a fun week again for the kids and I. Of course the swimming pool was used almost everyday. Caroline had a friend ( Brandi) over to spend the night . She and Brandi get along so well and did their "tween" stuff together. Yesterday we Elijah and I got our haircut. The girl that cut Elijah's hair went on and on how handsome he was and how she wished she had his hair color. He was really enjoing the attention. She asked him if he knew that he was so cute. He said YES I know it because my mommy tells me that all they time. Caroline had her orthodontics appointment yesterday. The one tooth that they are trying to pull fowarded still has not made it yet. He also told her yesterday that she will probably be ready for braces about 12. So start saving up Daddy! Would you know our air condition is out! It is suppose to be 93 today. So no cooking or cleaning at my house. It is too HOT. We are praying that it is not too major but I have a feeling it is. Later!