Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The tree is down

Am I the only one that feels depressed when the Christmas Tree is taken down? Today Caroline and I took all the decorations down and packed them up for next Christmas. Robert and Allyson took everything up to our attic and Christmas is now finished. Robert returned to work today after being off for 10 days. The kids and I really enjoyed having him home. We did a lot of fun things as a family and spent time with each other which is more important. Last night Robert's parents came and ate New Years dinner with us. Barrett my father-in law said I make the best collards! I am glad they came and we enjoyed our time together. Please keep my Momma and Dad in your prayers. I can't go in much detail but will share she was admitted to the hospital tonight. It is very hard too see your parents aging and you feel helpless at time on how to help them cope with the stress they are under right now . More later. Nite everyone. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite! PS I read on the Internet somewhere that there is a huge infestation problem with bed bugs in NY!!!!