Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Call me a Slacker!

Sorry I have not posted in a few days. I have been extremely busy with STUFF! This past weekend we had the family over for Birthday celebrations for THREE of our kids! Robert cooked a Boston Butt on the grill for some good ole Southern Barbecue. I made a huge pot of Chili beans . I know Chili beans and barbecue do not go together, but it was delicious! I started on my Consignment Sale this week... For those who wonder what this is all about go check my website out. http://terikidzconsign.com/ This will be my 18th sale and it s HUGE undertaking. There is also making some new changes for the sale. First a new and bigger location. Second the sale shopping days will start even earlier! So far from my consignors the changes have been positive. The families that participate at my sale are WONDERFUL and most have been very supported. I think one reason is because the sale is also a ministry. People want to be part of something that has meaning to others. I also use this extra income so my kids can go to private school. Update on my Mom... She is still in the hospital. We will be meeting with the social workers and Drs Wed...Please be in prayer for my parents. Until Later! PS Pray for SNOW... WE MIGHT GET SOME THURSDAY.... Rushing off for milk and bread