Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Tooth and Rest

Update on my Mom. She got out of the hospital. That really is not a Praise because she really needs to be care for by a medical staff. Today my very close friend and I prayed together over the situation with my family. I actually poured my heart out to my friend. She told me in love that I was not resting in God over my Mom and her health. Yes she was so right. The concern I have for my parents of course will not go away of course because I love them. I need to let go and let God. God is the greatest physician. You can't receive any better care than what comes from our heavenly Father. So Jesus I hand it all to you! I know he will guide me every step of the way! Excitement with Elijah today. He lost his third tooth! My kids rock when it comes too loose teeth. They pull their own with EASE! I don't rock as a Mom when it is time to pull my kids teeth. Elijah tooth was hanging and when I tried to pull it , I felt sick to my stomach. He pulled it even more and then it was really hanging barely . I was able to get it out but I broke out in a sweat! Maybe this is a sign my kids might go into the dental field! It sure is cold here in NC.... The high did not get over 35 today. Don't laugh my Northern friends ,that is bone chillin cold here. We are suppose to have a warm -up to our normal 60 this weekend. I sure it would SNOW though. Wishful thinking on my part! Until later! PS... Please pray this family. I was sent a link from a friend asking for prayer. This couple is having their first baby but there are serious complications. Mom is currently at Duke Hospital in NC 24 weeks along with a baby girl. Mom has CF so this makes this pregnancy high risk for both Mom and Baby. She has taken a turn for the worse and the baby might have to be delivered soon. For those who know the power of prayer PRAY! I have never met this family but they are my sister and brother in Christ. Here is the link to their blog.... http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/