Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Elijah and Back to school

On Jan 6th God gave us a precious red head boy and we named him Elijah. In my heart it seems just like yesterday that I held and nursed him for the first time. I sure wish he would stop having birthdays and stay 6! .Elijah is a smart little boy. He is now in kindergarten and is starting to read . He is going to be a Math whiz like his Daddy! Elijah is also a very affectionate little boy and tells his Daddy and I daily that he loves us. He considers himself a expert in Transformers and is willing to share his knowledge to anyone that will listen. We know he is a gift from you God . We promise as his earthly parents to teach him that his purpose in life here on earth is too love and serve you first . Happy Birthday Elijah. The kids started back to school today. I was not happy either. I am one of theses parents that looks forwarded to having them home from school. The kids though were excited to get back. When I dropped them off at Southview Christian I told them that I was really going to miss them today. Elijah said don't be sad Mom I will be home in a couple of hours! I am sad to see them off this morning but happy that they love school! Well I am off to do a mountain of wash and to catch up with my joys of being a housewife PS..This is a picture of Elijah at school. I think he is a very handsome young man. ( Like his Dad)