Thursday, January 17, 2008

Guess What We got in NC today

SNOW! Well if you want to call it snow. It was more slush! School was called off of course with no snow on the road! The kids went outside at 8:30 Am to play in the slush with rain falling at the time. I could not say no because it is rare to get snow anymore here in my hometown of Mooresville NC.. Elijah came in soaked but said that was so much fun Mom! This is the first time he can remember a snow fall. I think the last snow we had when he was 1 year old. He even had to call his friends who live right across the street to see if it snowed at their house too! Hey I was excited too. I did not sleep well from the excitement that it might snow and got up several times just too look out the window! We MIGHT even get some more slush this weekend! Enjoy the pictures...