Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Homework and Mom

A Praise! Mom was admitted to the hospital. I know some are thinking why would that be a Praise. My Mom is seriously emotionally and physically ill. My Dad is exhausted from dealing with her this past month. This is short term fix for my Mom but maybe we can get some answers and the family can refresh . We need to make decisions for my Mom. I again ask you for prayer for Mom and Dad. I will keep you updated. I do not know how long she will be there but pray that they will keep her until questions are answered. Elijah brought his reading book home yesterday! I was pretty impressed on how well he did. I know he is a smart boy ! Elijah though rather be building something with KNEX than reading a book. He is also a VERY energetic kid and rather be running than be doing school. BUT he loves learning and LOVES school. Allyson has a basketball game today! I will update y'all hopefully with a win! In one of my previous entries I ask for prayer for the following couple. The situation has turned critical especially for Mom. http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/