Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cooking,,, Cleaning and Cleaning and Cleaning

The kids and I are finishing decorating this morning then it is time to clean up! I have already started cooking some for tomorrow . Mostly baking! Morgan and Jason will be home tonight so that means the house will be LOUD and lots of joy at the Julian's. My Mom , Dad my brother Jimmy and his girlfriend will be coming for dinner on Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for that this blog post would be the longest blog post on the Internet. Last Sunday in Church we had a awesome worship time together as a Church Family. The Pastor gave some time for those who wish to share what they were thankful for. I am too shy to talk in front of 400 people but I did think of Bill immediately. Bill might have a LONG road of recovery but I am thankful he is cancer free and he is GOING TO GET BETTER! Elijah though did raise his hand. My first thought was he would say that I would be very Thankful to God if he would have Santa send me a Wii. In a very proud and confident voice for a six year he shared in front of 400 in our Church. I am thankful that God made me and he made my family. Of course Robert and I both cried and many told us in Church how Elijah touch their heart! Have a Blessed Thanksgiving from The Julian's !!!! Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Worship the LORD with gladness;come before him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God.It is he who made us, and we are his;we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;his faithfulness continues through all generations.