Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A busy Day!

The kids had Thanksgiving feast at school today. So I spent most of the day doing room Mom duties! Caroline's 4th class made up a menu of what they wanted for their feast. They did not want Turkey they wanted KFC? Go figure! The boys ate 4-5 pieces of Chicken apiece! When I finished Caroline's party I went to Elijah's 1st class. He is so excited to be out of school. He told his teacher he was excited because he would be home with his Mommy! I know some day some sweet little girl is going to steal those sweet Mommy moments, I am so incredible blessed! How many ladies at 50 get to go to their 6 year old son class party. Thank-you Lord for allowing my ovaries to work at 44! I am not sure what posses me but I started decorating inside my house. Talk about a house turned upside down. I finished though! The house looks great. We will head to the mountains for a tree Saturday and the mess will happen again!The kids and I will start cleaning and preparing for Thanksgiving. My Mom , Dad, brother are coming with their family. Give THANKS to the Lord for he is always good! PS Bill had a good day!