Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Did you vote?

I went this morning to vote. I Voted for Faith, Family, Life and Marriage. So no need to tell you who I voted for. Wish They had Jesus Christ on the Ballot. I actually almost wrote him in. I feel if Obama is elected it will take our society even MORE into a downward spin especially in the Pro-Life . Pro-Marriage, Pro Family,Pro-Faith journey we are in.People have become too tolerant on this issues and he will be just the icing on the cake. For that reason I have been so stressed over this election as a Jesus Lover. I am to ashamed to say Read on Why.............. On the other hand if he wins ( probably will) I think that his tolerance and lack of Bible teaching morals will bring us as Christian to be more BOLD about our Faith. We Evangelical Christians have also become to comfortable in our faith. ( INCLUDING ME). More souls will be won over for Jesus Christ for this reason! I heard wise word last week during our Youth small group time. Who are we putting our Faith into Jesus Christ or our next President. This is why I am ashamed.