Monday, November 10, 2008

Praise!!

Sorry I did not update last night. After Robert called me I feel asleep on the couch. I have not slept well the last few days but I slept great last night after I heard that Bill surgery went well! The surgery ended up happening last night and took about 3 hrs. His surgeon said he looked much better inside last night than he did Friday. They did the colostomy and flushed him out again. He will probably be in the ICU for at least the remainder of the week. Then he will go back to his regular room for at least another week.We knew Bill's colon cancer surgery would be tough but never in a million years it would turn out like this. Bill will have a testimony to share for sure! Jesus is in the healing business. Keep praying. He has a long road to recovery. Robert did say last night to pray that his incision stays tight and closed. The Dr said last night that was the tough part getting him closed good. I don't understand why but I guess it because they had to reopen the original surgery incision. Plus they left it open while he has been in ICU for the last few days. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks again for your e-mails and prayers! PS Robert will be there untol Tuesday. He hopes they start weaning him off the vent Tuesday morning. Before he leaves he wants too see Bill awake and with his eyes open. I can't wait too see Bill and June. I know I will be VERY emotional so be prepare sister and brother in law.