Friday, December 14, 2007

My First Post

Wow this is my First Post. I am sitting here thinking what should I write about. It should be important because it is my first post...RIGHT???? Well the most important thing I can think to say is Howdy! Ok so I got that out of the way. Today was fun day. Robert took off and we had some much needed husband and wife time. We did something that every husband and wife needs to do regularly. WE WENT SHOPPING! It was so nice to eat lunch with just Robert. I love being with the kids ,but it was nice not to have to clean-up, wipe mouths and say eat your food. I only had to wipe Robert's mouth one time :-) I am feeling better about Christmas now since I am almost finished with the gifts! Now that will be another post to come Christmas and Gifts! Make sure you save our link so you can keep up with US! Merry Christmas!