Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fun at School

Today was a half day at my kids school. All three go to a small private school and this week was exams for Allyson. This morning I went and helped Elijah's class make cupcakes. I just love five year old. They are so excited about everything, even when it was their turn to pour the water in the cupcake mix. I made gingerbread houses in Caroline's class. The houses turned out really cute and the kids were covered in icing before it was over with. Today it really hit me how incredible blessed we are to have our kids in a Christian Private School. After I dropped the kids off and I walked down the halls, I heard teachers praying with their class, pledging our flag, Bible and the Christian flag. . I went to Caroline's class at the end of the day and before we left Caroline's teacher praise God for another wonderful day and sent them home covered in prayer. For those who are reading my blog and do not know us, we are not wealthy people. We know that driving new cars or having "things" is what we want for our kids. Don't think the money just drops in our lap for sure!!! God continues to bless us financially so our kids can attend Southview. Well tonight I am headed out for coffee with my precious friend Lisa R. I am looking fowarded spending time with another MOM and a few laughs. The last half day is tomorrow . It will be PARTY morning for the kids. I am room Mom so I will be celebrating too. Sugar-Up! I take some pictures and post tomorrow!