Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy 50th Bill

Bill, June and Josh here is your Christmas Card for next year! Last night we met with Robert's family to celebrate his brother's 50th Birthday at a local Chinese restaurant. After dinner the family headed back to our house . June ( the wife) brought a cake that was big enough to feed our neighborhood. June knows how us Julian's like to eat! Of course having so many candles on the cake made me nervous since it was so close to our Christmas Tree. Good thing we have a local fireman that lives right across the street. OK enough of picking on my OLDER brother-in law. I am going to be 50 next year and I am sure pay back is coming. We had a great time and it has been awhile since I laughed so hard. The picture is of my handsome nephew, ( Josh) , his equally handsome older Dad ( Bill the 50th Birthday boy) and his beautiful blond Mom (June the younger wife of Bill who is 50.
Check the blog for more updates to our ever so fun time together. I love you Bill, June and Josh.