Saturday, December 15, 2007

I wish it would snow!

It finally turned cold outside. Last week it was 80 degrees. It sure was hard to sing Jingle Bells! I don't think I have ever had a White Christmas. Tonight we are going to our Sunday School Class Party. It will be adults only! Robert and I have not attended SS in a long time. We both serve in our Children's Ministry at the SS hour but we are still on the roll of a adult class. I am sure there are many new couples in our class, so we will have to reintroduce ourselves. I am taking our favorite Christmas Cookie. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/White-Chocolate-and-Cranberry-Cookies/Detail.aspx The recipe calls for Brandy but I use Apple Brandy. The flavor is not as strong. Yes I go in disguise and in another county when I need Brandy for my cookies and the flavor for my Fruitcake. I even take the recipe inside and explain the cashier why I am buying Brandy. LOL It takes about three years to use a whole bottle. Stay warm and have a blessed night. PS We are off to Santa after Church I will post pictures of the kids tomorrow and Santa