Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa, Gingerbread Houses and Fun!

Thursday night we headed out too see Santa at Concord Mills. There is the coolest Santa at Bass Pro shop. He really takes the time to talk to the kids. He always ask the kids "Tell Santa who has a Birthday at Christmas". Kudos to Bass Pro shop for keeping CHRIST in Christmas. We also had a delicious meal at Olive Garden before hand. Robert's parents Barret ( Papaw)and Billie ( Nanny) went with us , which was a extra treat to our kids and us too!! Friday the kids got out for Christmas Break! YAHOO! I love having my babies home with me! Last night I went with Allyson and 70 other youth to the Church for a Christmas Party for our Youth Group. They had Rice Fun catered in and it was delicious. They headed out on TWO buses for lights and Laser Tag in Charlotte. I did not go with them . One reason I would probably kill myself trying to play Laser Tag and the second reason would be they did not get in until 3:30 AM! Too late for this Momma! I had fun serving dinner with a BUNCH of awesome Youth Kids! How blessed my daughter is too be part of a great youth ministry! Today we have been just hanging here at the house. I made white chocolate cranberry cookies.. MELT IN YOUR MOUTH! Later on Robert, kids and I made a Gingerbread house and Ginger Bread Christmas Tree! MESSY BUT we are making memories for our kids! They will forget someday when they are older what Santa brought but they will never forget Mommy, Daddy, and their home covered in Gingerbread House icing. A few picture for your pleasure!