Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve is here!

The kids are all excited for Santa's arrival. Robert's brother, Bill and his wife June arrived in Mooresville.My nephew who is in the Army made it last night with his girlfriend Lisa. ( Hum I think we might have a new Julian by next Christmas. Welcome to the family Lisa)) . My house is looking pretty presentable thanks to my greatest husband who is vacuuming.The present are wrapped. I made ONE last batch of my famous cranberry, white chocolate cookies. We are headed soon to a Christmas Eve service at the Cove Church. Did you know Christmas can happen 365 days of the year? One very easy way! Invite Jesus Christ in your life and heart!Do it today! This is what God's wants for Christmas is YOU! Praying you are blessed as you joyfully welcome Christ into your homes and hearts. Merry Christmas Love From Robert Teri Morgan Jason Allyson Caroline Elijah!