Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wow Since Feb

WOW I had not realise that it has been since the end of Feb since I posted. Shame on Me! Let's see if I can remember what has happen to our family since then. We had a very successful sale We have been BUSY finishing up after the Sale Elijah is playing T-Ball ( Robert is the coach) Caroline got a part in Life School Musical. Her part is Hope the cheerleader Jason heart was broken Morgan's special friend Tina died. ( She was only 29) Allyson is getting ready for the prom I am doing OK! My body is falling apart! Y'all will be proud of me. I have a confession to make. I HATE going to the Dr. I actually have a Dr phobia. I not had a check-up in three years. My mammogram is over due . I have a heal spur that will not go away. I am actually falling apart! Robert really got on me ( in love) this weekend about not taking care of myself and getting regular check-ups. He is right we BOTH need to take care of ourselves because we still have a lot of KID years to get through. So I made THREE Dr appointments for next week. I am going to the foot Dr. I am having a complete physical and a mammogram. I am here just sweating just writing the word DOCTOR. I go to get this 30 lbs off and start walking again. I can't walk far because of the pain in my foot . Hopefully the DOCTOR can help my pain. Do y'all go to the Dr regularly. I hope so ! Please don't be like me... I also having some decision to make about my service in Church. More on that laterI promise to be a better blogger! I need to be. It helps me to write all my feelings out! I just go to be more open.