Monday, September 15, 2008

Quick Update

Mom speech has improved. She still is bed ridden and has to be fed. They did another brain scan this morning and we don't know why. I do hope to hear something this afternoon. She is also very confused at times. This weekend we went too see Mom and took the kids. I could tell she enjoyed seeing them.Afterwards we took the kids to the fair and we all had a great time. Robert and I were glad to have some family time especially with the sale coming up. Yesterday Robert too Elijah too see the Panthers. It was the firsttime he has taken him. Robert said he did GREAT and Elijah loved going with Daddy. I ask Elijah if he looked at the cheerleaders and he said Yes I did and they are really skinny.LOL My drop-off starts Friday so I will not be posting much. The sale is going fantastic. I am excited to have such a great location. I have 150 volunteers also! Yahoo! I will also have at least 20,000 kidz items too sell We apprecaite the prayers