Thursday, September 11, 2008

My head is spinning

What a week My Mom is in the hospital. Has been there since Sunday night. Allyson showed me a swollen lymph gland in her neck Drop-off starts next week for my sale. Mom is OK... She has been in bad health for quite a long time . The woman is a ox. You think this might be it and she bounces back. Sadly though it looks like she might have suffered a stroke this time. They took her for a brain scan this morning and hopefully we will hear something this afternoon. I am trying to talk my Dad to move here with Mom after she gets out of rehab. He keeps turning me down but in teh same breath he saids I just don't know how I can handle her. Please pray for parents. Allyson swollen lymp gland turend outto be a infected SPIT gland ... She will be on meds for a fews weeks. If it does not go down I was told to take her to a ENT. The sale is going great.JUST BUSY. I hope by the end of the month to become a regular blogger I will try to keep everyone updated on Mom