Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Had to go to the Surgeon

Things were not getting better so Dr Sherrill sent me to a surgeon. Good news though! He showed me my XRAYS and looks like I have some spurs on my vertebrae on my neck. I someone inflamed a nerve ( probably from the Wii) and those spurs are pressing on the nerve. So we are going to try some medication to help with the inflammation. I MIGHT have to have surgery later on in my years but right now he wants to avoid surgery! This is one reason I have not updated my blog...It;s too painful to type to long.I am also working on my Consignment sale for March.. Will my life ever settle down? Allyson has a date for the PROM in April. They are just friends but you never know what God plans are. He is a VERY nice Godly young man. Very handsome also! He has a wonderful family! She is very excited about her senior year! My BIL Bill is doing well. He will be going to get his pic line out this Friday. Then we will wait until they give the OK for his next surgery! His spirits seem to be better but I know him and June are ready to get their life back! There are 3 engagements I need to announce 1. My nephew Josh Julian is engaged to a sweet girl name Lisa. 2. My brother Jimmy is engaged to a very nice lady Natalie and they are getting married June 20th 3. My best friend Lisa daughter (who I love as my own) is engaged in getting married June 20th Now I got to figure out how I am going to TWO weddings in one fay and leave for a International Mission Trip that same day... Lordy I need wisdom