Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This and That!

My neck/shoulder seems to be doing better. I finished my last pill yesterday. I did wake up stiff this morning in my shoulders but now I am feeling better! Sunday night I had the pleasure of hanging out with 170 plus teens at we hope the Future Fuzion Teen Center here in Mooresville. The owners of the building REDS let the teens and area Churches use the building free to watch the Super Bowl, It was LOUD, lots of MUSIC. lots of FOOD and lots of FUN! The Youth pastor association has a vision of turning the old REDS into a Faith Base Youth center. It really is a COOL place and perfect set -up. So many teens are turned off by a CHURCH setting. This will be a relax and safe place for kids to hang out. They have planned a restaurant, recording studio, I-Caffa with Internet connection, game room, and a movie theater for the facilities. here is a link to go visit http://www.fuzioncenter.com/fuzioncenter/ and donate maybe. ;-) I am looking forwarded to this weekend. Bill and June are coming in for a visit. We are ecstatic that he is doing better. My niece Kristi is having a wedding shower. We are also having surprise 70th Birthday Party for my mother-in law Billie Don't worry it will remain a surprise. She has no idea even how to cut on a computer!