Friday, January 23, 2009

Wii Injury

Seem like I am one of the thousands who have a Wii injury! Yes you read that right I hurt myself playing Wii boxing. A few weeks ago Robert and I were boxing each other (on the Wii). The kids were hysterical watching me box. They said I look like a mad women trying to beat their Daddy up. The next day I was so sore from all that boxing! Then a few days later I started having sharp pains in my neck that would travel down my arm and shoulder. I finally gave in after one night of TERRIBLE pain and went to the Dr. Everyone that knows me well I have to be in REAL BAD pain before I will see a Dr or even take medication. Dr Sherrill did a X=Ray and it showed I have a VERY mild case of arthritis in my neck. Now I felt OLD for sure. What has happen I have a pinch nerve near my neck where the arthritis is. He put me on some muscle relaxers and some inflammation drugs. I have gotten a little better but not well.If i am not better by Monday I am to call him back.FOR THE NEXT PLAN! Life goes on though. I am still cooking cleaning, being a wife and Mother. Motto of my pain... Don't box so hard on the Wii