Saturday, February 16, 2008

Where do I begin

It has been several weeks since I blog. Some of the news I have to share is sad but with a happy ending... On Jan 31st I lost my SIL suddenly. Long story but Robin went into the hospital to be treated for a infection with meds by IV. Her condition was NOT life threatening just routine . My brother left the hospital at 11:00pm . At 3:00 am he got a call saying she had pass. The Drs. did not know that she had a blood clot. It passed through her lungs and killed her instantly. She was on 45. http://www.legacy.com/Charlotte/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=102349349 Robin was a wonderful person. Great Mom and wife. My brother Jimmy and Robin were a very happy married couple who spent their time just being with each other and enjoy LIFE! Her death has of course been very hard on everyone especially my brother She was only 45. The GOOD NEWS she is in heaven. My brother Jimmy and I are only 15 mts apart. We GREW up together and were best of friends as kids and teens. As we grew older we did not drift apart but we spent less time with each other. I have five kids and my life of course was centered around them . But the bond we share is still there just like when we were as kids and teens. This last few weeks I have tried to be there for my brother and help him through this hard process. I know he would be there in a instant for me.. I will be back now to my regular blogging. As you can undertand why I have not blogged..