Thursday, July 3, 2008

Taking a break!

I thought I would take a break from cleaning to share our last two days. Yesterday we had the BEST time with our friends. I took the kids over to the 2.00 movie summer movies. We then rushed home grabbed lunch and waited for our friends for a swim day. Lisa, Karen, Kimberly and Kim and 14 kids bewteen us enjoyed playing in the pool. The kids were SO good and played so well together. My kids are VERY SOCIAL and enjoyed the whole event. My Mommy friends that came over is also what I needed. The kids were so good that we were able to enjoy Mommy time. Which means running our mouths ( talking). I was so sad when they all left around 5:00. The YMCA is hosting 4th July events. Tonight we are going with Melissa and Bob and their kids for a picnic and to watch the 4th of July. I am also trying to work out details for some of our other friends from Church to meet also and have a HUGE fellowship time! Well back to work! I got to get the house cleaned so Friday I can start packing for our mission trip. More later on our mission trip God Bless America.