Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th and leaving on a plane

Happy 4th! We are so blessed to live in a country that stands for freedom. God Bless you USA! My daughter Allyson and I will be leaving in the morning at 5:00 AM for St John's in the Caribbean. The purpose of the trip will be to teach and equip the members of Calvary Baptist so in the future they will be able to run their own VBS. Most importantly the team will share the gospel with the community and win souls for eternity. Our Church mission team could have up to 250 children attending VBS from this tiny island. I am very excited to be with my daughter Allyson and serving God together. What a privilege God has given us both . I will be back in a week with pictures and updates. We will be traveling with 16 fun Southern Baptist. I am sure there will be lots of laughs with the group we are going with. The team is STRONG in their walk so I expect even more bonding through our Christian fellowship. Please pray for safe travels and hearts to be open to the gospel Love in Christ