Friday, August 8, 2008

Do you feel the heat????

I know I have been a bad blogger but I have a good excuse. It is a 4 letter four.... BUSY! As you know we came back to air conditioning problems after our vacation. You ever heard of air conditioning drama??? Well we have experience it. A friend of a friend came to look at it . To make a long story short this guy has not follow through . The person we wanted to work on it was actually doing contract work out of the country. The freon ( sorry for the spelling) is now gone again and the system is not cooling. The good news the person we original wanted to fix it is back and we will have it fixed hopefully by Sat. The bad news we have to put in a whole new cooling system at $2,000. We are now even broke because I had to pay school tuition this week. The kids this week have been at music/ drama camp a the Cove Church. They have had so much fun and made some new friends. Tonight we will be going to see a musical presentation. They are pretty excited and the kids say it is really cool what they are doing... This past week I have set at my computer for at least 6 HOURS a day working. I am getting ready for my consignment sale in September. I am using a new and very cool system called My Consignment manager. The consignor tags their items on-line and then we upload the information into our computer. We have scanners that will scan their own personal barcode as the items sell at our sell. They can also set up their drop-off and volunteer time in my system. This is saving me a ton of work. That is what I have been busy doing all week setting up the system. I am finally finish and will be opening up links for them to get busy this coming Monday. We are having a pool party this Sunday with friends. One of my sweet adopted daughters ( Rachel) is bringing her boyfriend over to meet our family. I have know Rachel and her family for many years. ( The Robbins). They are actually our family too. I hear wedding bells in the future very soon! Morgan is coming home this weekend for a visit. I need to post about my special son. He is such a blessing and actually he brought me closer to God. I will do a post on my man Morgan soon Well Later! Have a great weekend